Well, the guy from the bank made it seem like the inspection was Friday, and then the inspector went away for the weekend including today (possibly on my father's fishing trip?), so we are still waiting (impatiently, on my part) for details. The only good news is that it is official - if the house does not get an occupancy permit, the bank has to pay to bring it up to code, and we can still back out of the deal. Other than that, we don't know anything until we hear from the inspector, who seems to be taking his precious time. Which is his job, duh. I'm not really mad, just anxious...
In the meantime, I've been looking at paint colors online. Sherwin Williams has this cool thing on their website where you can try their paint colors on different rooms. My favorite so far is a dining room painted "pickle" - just for Jess. :)
Will update as soon as I hear about this permit!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment