Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our First Halloween


Last week, I ended our post with a snarky comment about my "decorating" for Halloween with a very lonely pumpkin. Well, I was out and about yesterday and came across these awesome pumpkin string lights that I thought would be perfect for my original plan. The first time we looked at this house, we both fell in love with the three-season porch that also serves as our front entryway. I immediately turned to Chris and said, "I could get string lights for every season!" He sighed heavily. With the onset of these pumpkin lights (which, I can tell you, were extremely affordable!) I can begin to realize my dreams of being that crazy, tacky neighbor that everyone hates but really secretly loves...

Christmas Cows, here we come!!!


An inside view of pumpkin lights...and no, we still haven't done anything with that 3'x4' mirror that you see wrapped in cardboard in the background. Working on it. Sort've.

Chris and Penny were extremely impressed, as you can see.

Happy Halloween! Almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment