Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Home Decor



Well, Chris and I decided that the old place is starting to look at little boring without some more personalized touches. We had a whole day on Sunday to wander around the house, fixing things and touching up paint. It was time, we thought, to make the trip out to the only place we know for home decor: The Christmas Tree Shop.


We got curtains and a tree painting. Trust me, it looks good. Very Colonial New England, which is my "decorating theme" according to Chris' mom. (Funny, I thought it was "whatever is free.") Also, speaking of free, my parents gave us some awesome tables that they had lying around. They look perfect in the living room! Thanks guys.



It was a really great week. I love this house, this neighborhood, this town, etc. Life is marvelous and the bathroom should be useable by the end of this weekend. Pictures of that to come...

1 comment: