If you can't tell, he has food all over himself. We spent most of November preparing for our first Thanksgiving at this house. It went off without a hitch, even Chris and my (horrifyingly tenuous) plan to brine the turkey before roasting it. We got a beautiful 17 pound turkey from our local butcher, made a couple of gallons of secret (okay, it's Alton Brown) turkey brine, and put the whole thing in the downstairs shower for about 14 hours. The possibility of ruining the Thanksgiving turkey gave me heart palpitations but luckily everything came out fine, thanks to Chris' brother and his turkey-savant skills.
We did, however, take some nice family photos recently. Enjoy! Should be another post shortly about the awesomeness taking shape in our dining room...


Lots of people worry about Thanksgiving Turkey- which is why I loved (and I think you will love) this video) I saw making the rounds a couple of weeks ago: http://youtu.be/foA0MGUbYH0
ReplyDeleteGAHAHA love it Pat!!! Thanks!
ReplyDelete